WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

AHBA TRIAL

 I judged my very first trial today and it went very well . I learned a few things about my own trialing by watching other people and taking points off for stuff.  I got more comfortable as the day wore on and I know that I will do a few things just a little differently next time.   I had good dogs and mostly q's.  It was an all duck trial and we did HTAD HTD AND JHD.    It was fun.  Long day though.  I left at 6 and got home at 7:30. The dogs went with  me and they didnt' get to do anything so they are a bit wired tonight.  I also brought home a crate of ducks for a student.  Lucky for me, they did not smell at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment