WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Trip to PA to trial AKC

I had no trouble hooking up the trailer this am and getting on the road, but about an hr into the trip, I had a panic attack because I thought I had left my cosmetics bag at home which ususally would have my meds in it. I pulled off of 84(mistake no 1) and checked the trailer and it was right inside the door but it would not have mattered anyway because I did not put my meds in that. I put them in something else and had already packed them away inside the trailer. duh I'm starting to get that I'm losing part of my mind syndrome. Then I had to drive around in a sorta big circle to get back on the highway and I am using the phone navigator and I dont' really trust it. I would if it would tell me that it was turning me around but it just keeps giving me directions no matter what I do. No other wrong turns, but I had tried to adjust the brakes all the way down here and I dont' think I ever got it right because when I pulled into the campground the brakes gave way and I essentially had none. MY theory is the overheated and blah blah blah. I let them cool down for 2 hrs and took just the car out and they were fine. I will have them checked when I get home"safely". You know where the dogs go if I don't right JOan? No me neither. So the campground is very nice but it is completely full. Our area has many dogs and many more kids. It seems finally quiet at 8'30. The bugs were horrible when I got out of the car and I didn't bring my gnat hat. I had some bug spray and I spayed myself and then dropped the can which promptly blew open and that is the end of my bug spray. I went out to try and find a store but I could not find one anywhere. Tomorrow I will ask someone how to get out of the sticks. Dare did not have a fun ride down. He panted the whole way and he is totally exhausted. Dually is bored and Edge wants to hide somewhere . Peaches is asleep but having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment