WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, June 5, 2015

New Project

The goat got sick, I thought it was dead goat walking.  I dragged it into barn for the night and the dumb thing was fine in the am. Good thing too because it's not my goatie.

Worked Edge today and he needs some work on flanks.  Worked the walk up and I think it is a little better.  Not giving an inch on him.  When I say walk up you damn well better be walking up, at least moving.  Dually was a good  boy on sorting today. He did not give me a hard time at all.  I've been catching myself calling him Dare.   Miss baby Dare bear. A lot

 Ok now on to the new project.   I am going to do the front yard landscaping because it's such a cute house and I can't stand looking at it anymore.  I spent about 4 hrs today on the tractor and here are the results so far.
Here is the before picture.
Here is what it might look like when I am done.

1 comment: