WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Herding Fun Day

It was a small turnout but the dogs were nice and the people were too. All seemed interested in continuing training. The lady I met when I went to the wrong place to pick up my raw food came back and she might be interested in keeping the goats thru the summer.  It would be better if they did not have horns. 

We reinforced the duct tape on the pvc pipes on the goats horns and we wormed all of them.  Worms are a huge issue down here although they looked pretty good to me. Better safe than sorry. They can just drop dead at a moments notice.

I have the trailer packed and ready to go to Al tomorrow but the weather report is not the best. Might have to hold off for a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment