WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Dually Rallies!!

He was feeling poorly until this afternoon.  We went out to Tufts this am to pick up some heart pills because I was out  and now he will be on 3 a day instead of 2.  I'm hoping that picks him up a bit.  While at Tufts a guy came over to talk to us and he barely whined at him, but a few hrs later we were picking up a sheep and someone he knew was there and he was non stop talking to her.  We napped this afternoon and he just tried to beg my whole dinner and he is throwing toys at me again.  So I should be able to sleep tonight and not stay up and worry about him.

Going outside now to work cows.  The little cows are great to build my confidence and Kips.  The new pup will get to work these as soon as he gets here.  fun

Edge got stepped on and rolled and he ran a cow into a fence and it broke the fence post.  Geez he's a bulldozer.

Kip did well. But if a cow looks at him even 30 ft away he wants to turn tail and run.  Of course he does that for all stock except maybe ducks so I can't blame the cows.

The sheep and goats got into my garden and ate most of the weeds, the peppers, the beans but left the tomatoes and the zuke.

No comments:

Post a Comment