WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Dually

He's resting on the stairs now, his favorite place.  He knows I can't leave the upstairs without walking over him and if I am downstairs he can see me anywhere in the room. He probably didn't sleep last night. He is having a great deal of trouble lying down. He is not comfortable. His heart is probably so enlarged it is putting pressure on his lungs or his organs when is is lying down. 

I would like to talk to a vet but it's Sunday.   I fear it's his time.  I know it's his time. But I have not prepared well. I have no hole dug and again it's Sunday and I don't think Tim will come over with the back hoe.  I can try and dig one with the tractor. It wont' be deep and it wont' be quick.  I wanted my vet Annie to come over and put him to sleep at home but I know she does not have the solution at home.  I already asked her.

If I say let's go to him, he jumps up and runs to the door, but thats about as far as he runs. He just can't do much anymore.  Not much of a life left.  I can still see the spark in his eyes sometimes but its' not there all the time and it's fading.  And I am out of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment