WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Day 2,3

Yesterday was an Am/Pm trial.
Kip did not Q on cattle. He had a hard time so I crossed the line and helped him so he did Q today on CAttle and Placed 3rd
He got a 1st and a 2nd on sheep so HIT sheep yesterday and 2nd today to Edge

On ducks he won today and got HIT and yesterday HIT and  a 2nd place

Edge got 2 3rds on cattle but scores less than 100 and today  a 3rd but got a 102

sheep 2nd and 4th ysterday --today 1st HIT
ducks 2 scores over 100 yesterday  today a score over 100

so Kip cattle 1.5 pts this weekend
sheep 5.5 pts  pts
ducks 6 pts

Edge cattle 1.5
sheep 6.5 pts
duck s4

And then south of Atlanta on my way home , a trucker pulled  up next to me honking and pointing so I pulled over and I had bad flat on my trailer. The tire was shredded. I called Good Sam and they were there within an hr.  I think there is damage under the trailer but it was too dark to see.  I pulled over shortly after to a campground and went round and round trying to find a spot that I could hook up the black water as well as get water and elec because of the way it's set up on the trailer.
I am hoping the hot water will work perfectly tonight so I can take a long hot shower and go to bed.
I'm tired and it has been a long weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment