WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

chicken coop and dog kenel

So Barb came over and helped me move all the dog kennel fencing to the back where we put up a couple of panels in the dog yard and we also put 3 panels around where we are going to house the ducks and chickens.  I am trying to figure out how to enclose them without locking them into a closed up box.  I think I am going to do 2 ft plywood on the bottom followed by 4 hardware cloth on the top.  Still don't want to do the floor at all. I like the sand floor but I guess as soon as something digs under to get the chickens I will be regretting it.  Maybe I could partially cover the edges. Sounds like a lot of work down on my knees.  Yech

Tomorrow I pick up the cows but I have not put any water tanks out for them and I had to leave my feeder in Mass so I have no hay feeder or grain feeder for them.  I"ll think of something.

1 comment:

  1. dogs are the most loyal peta in the world. actually we enjoy a lot by plating with them.So why not buy pets online from the pet selling website to enjoy with pets.

    ReplyDelete