WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another snow day????

    What's up with this weather?  We had another 6in last night .   It's 20 deg out and I don't want to do anything. I slept in until 9:30 and I'm  sure that means I wont' be able to sleep tonight.
     I just made some spaghetti sauce for dinner tonight.
     I have been searching the internet for ASCA trials in the next few months.  Most clubs have not yet published their 2011 calendars so it's a little hard to find trials.  There is one in April in Alabama and I'm hoping there will be one the following weekend in Indiana.  That's a long way to go but they are am/pm trials and both have cattle,sheep and ducks so I could potentially rack up a few Finals points.   If I am going to Wisconsin anyway, I might as well be in Finals.  I also have a possible travel mate which would be lots of fun going to Ala and Ind.

No comments:

Post a Comment