WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ducks at the arena

    I lugged 2 crates of ducks and some fencing up to the arena this afternoon for 2 lessons.  The fencing didn't want to stay up and the ducks got out of it a couple of times, but all in all it went pretty well. 
     I worked Dare and Dually afterwards and they were awesome! Where was that dog when I was trialing in Fla?  He was out wide and his lifts were nice .  He took all his flanks and most of this stops.  He was calm and collected.  He was not the same dog.

     Dually was superb.  He did beautiful outruns and his lifts are picture perfect.  He was taking flanks which I didn't think he knew and he did some nice driving too.  What a nice dog.  Thanks Jeri and Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment