WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Stinkbugs

    Now I don't  know if this is related or not, but I'm sitting at the computer and dually makes a loud noise and comes shooting out of the bedroom,over Dare at the top of the stairs and down he goes.  He is acting like he wants out so I ask him if he wants to go out and he runs around the living room  twice and I ask  him again and he comes up the stairs. In the meantime, I can smell a stinkbug release its odor.  Seems like I smelled it just after Dually ran down the stairs.  I can't believe the stinkbug disturbed him that much but who knows.

Just got back from  a lovely dinner at Kaizen with friends. The food was great.  Try the Red sox roll. It was to die for.

Got a surgery date of Nov9 and they have me on the cancellation list for a sooner one.

No comments:

Post a Comment