WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dually to the vets today

 Dually got to meet the handsome and personable Dr Matt.  Very knowledgeable, but mostly a large animal vet.  He doesn't treat small animals much but he's good at diagnosing lameness. Anyway, he went over Dually and determined that he had a knee injury ,not the iliopsoas.  Not a bad knee injury but he'son crate  rest and hand walking and anti-inflamatories  for 2 weeks.  He's not going to like that , but tonight I took him for a leash walk up the street.  I think he liked that.  It's good for me too.

Also called and got a hold of a real estate agent and  we are going to look at some properties tomorrow.  They have already told me I can't get a bank mortgage because I have no income on paper. But they suggested private loan companies. Or someone else to sign on the mortgage.

I worked Dare on the corner exercise again.  He was a good boy,but still diving in when we first start out.  I can't get him to flank to the fence yet either. He doesn't see the sense in it and the sheep move no matter where he ends up.

No comments:

Post a Comment