WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Rain?

WTF this is Fla andn they aren't supposed to have inclement weather.  It mostly sprinkled this morning and stopped long enough for me to work Dare a bit .  He was wired when he went in on the sheep. Maybe it is the sheep that get him fired up.  I worked the corner until he could quietly go around , take them off and then settle again .  He didn't dive in and bite at all, but did go very fast a few times.

Then I went shopping for nothing although I did pick up a cute card. I bought ingredients to try and make fish tacos.  Not sure if I will be hungry enough. I made a soup for lunch and ate a lot of it. The dogs are all inside breathing up a very humid trailer.  I should have bought propane while I was out , but I forgot so I hope I don't run out tonight. I look forward to my short hot shower. lol

I tried a little physical therapy on Dually and the leg that he was lame on stretches out better than the other leg which doesnt' want to move at all.  Hmmm wonder if he hurt both legs.  Pretty sure I will take him to Dr Matt on Monday afternoon to have him do a physical exam.In the meantime he is on leash walking and staying inside with me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment