WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Calhoun Ga

We packed up and left this am at 9 Al time and got to the airport at 3 Ga time and then to the KOA around 4:30. Seems like a nice campground.   They gave us a site that Kim was able to set up her tent at no extra cost to her. 

I did a load of laundry and ate too many leftovers and Kim went grocery shopping with Joe and Mary.  She brought back food to share.

We are right across from the dog park  and Joe and Mary are 4 sites up and Chuck is over a ways and Roger and Kathy are supposed to come tonight too.  Sorry you had to go home Jan.

I think I am going to be nervous as hell with Roger watching this weekend. Maybe somebody can distract him for me while I run.  I'll put Kim on that . 

No comments:

Post a Comment