WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Humble Pie day in Al

Today we are working light sheep, tough cows and who knows what the ducks will be like. My dogs are not rising to the occasion and neither am I.  Although I am getting thru to Dare that he must Stop when I tell him with the help of my friends in the arena most times..  We could not pen the sheep, either dog but I learned something about Penning.  Dually was the worst and his Stop is the worst. Who'd thunk?

It was so bad, that I contemplated for a second just going home and eating all the money I spent on the next few trials.   It only lasted a few seconds and now I am back to just eating humble pie for the next 2 trials.

Dually is eating shit like crazy and Dare is not.  What the heck?

No comments:

Post a Comment