WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, December 13, 2013

ASCA arena AM/PM trials cattle sheep ducks

The dogs did really well today.  I was happy with both of them most of the time.  Dare got
cattle 112,115
sheep110,111
ducks 118,112

Dually
cattle117,100
sheep111,111
ducks 116.115

Judge said my handling had improved  alot since last years; trial there and so did one of the competitors who is beating my ass at every turn.

We are still losing too many points and it's being nickel  and dimed to death.  Not sure where or how to fix this stuff.  I am getting better on the center pen and I have some ideas for the repen.  We had some terrible repens today.  dumb ones where some of the stock got stuck behind the gate.  Need to think about that some more.

Tonight I bought a salad at the grocery store.(how can they screw up a salad) it was not good, but I bought veggies and dip and then some Ben and Jerrys Cherry garcia ice cream MMMMMmmmmm 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day. And, it's great that you are able to come up with a plan to help your repen. Looking forward to hearing Saturday's results and whether your plan worked.

    ReplyDelete