WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Home again

  The Christmas party at my sisters on Thurs night went well. I'm glad I was there to help her  because she had a LOT to do before the party. We worked non stop on Thurs and Wed afternoon.  I had a good time and the food came out very well.  Carol made a drink called a Peppermint Patty that I really liked.
1 oz peppermint schnapps
1 oz dark crème de cacao
1 oz half and half or  heavy cream

The dogs stayed in the car until the party was over and then they came inside. Last night I left all but Dare in the car so I could be ready to  roll first thing this am.  I set the alarm for 5:30 and was ready to go by 6am and the car battery was dead.  Oh geez .  The light shut off for when the doors are left open is apparently not working. Mike jumped me and off I went. I took the most direct route which was the NJ turnpike(I hate the NJ turnpike)the GW bridge and then I took some parkways and expressways to 91.  The NJ turnpike was stop and go for miles and then I ran into a slow up on the Merritt parkway but made it home in 11hrs.

The house looks good-Thanks Kim.  The bed looks great all painted and ready to be made up. I think the dogs are glad to be back and I will be glad to be able to put them outside tomorrow for some playtime.
campaignIcon

No comments:

Post a Comment