WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Busy weekend

Sat I had lessons all morning and then ERin came over to help with the electric fence. So I worked from 7am to 6pm. We got the fence already to go and connected it to the controller and then let the goats in to try to damage my tree and so we could be entertained when they got zapped for the first time but nothing happened. big disappointment. we tried to troubleshoot but I still don't now what is wrong with it. Sunday I had a clinic here with 7 new people. We had a catahoula and a toller , 3 BC's , one aussie and Bernese MOuntain dog. We saw talent in all of them . The aussie tried to eat a couple of ducks. She would not let go. Not much damage.. It was a fun group and I enjoyed doing it but today(monday)I couldnot get out of my own way I was so tired. It's 9pm and I had a nap and went out for ice cream and I am feeling more awake now. Yesterday after the clinic I worked Edge in the control pen on the cows. He is a cool little dog. You want me to bite heads MOm no problem, You want them to move faster MOm no problem, I will bite heels too. ON command sometimes not on command. He got kicked and stepped on a bunch of times, but it didn't turn him off. It did make him a tiny bit more cautious. I have and AKC trial this coming weekend and then I have my farm trial the weekend after. I have lots of stuff to get done between now and then. Gotta clean the house and the trailer so the judge has a place to stay. yardwork. course set up. I would like to set up the course now, but I still have some students that want to run the AKC course this week. I need to work the A course with Dually on ducks. There are 11 adv A dogs runnning. It would be nice to pick up some points.

No comments:

Post a Comment