WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Maltese Cross

I worked all the dogs today on ducks and the Maltese cross. These ducks are not used to obtacles so it was doubly hard. Dually worked them first and was a bit of an idiot like he can be. But we got them thru the cross a number of times after we widened up the entry. Dare did a better job because he is wider and slower on ducks, but sometimes I could not get him to speed up enough to cover the side. Hmmm Edge did it very well too. He's slow and wide and stops on a dime. He's fun but I do hate that he watches me so much. Went to the dump today, big trip. phew I had to clean up the hay that the sheep would not eat in the feeder and fork it into the trailer and drive the trailer to the top of the hill in hopes that the cows will eat it. They are out free in the arena so aren't eating a lot of hay right now. speaking of hay, I think I have a new contact. Going to call right now. s

No comments:

Post a Comment