WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Aus Shep club of Maine

Tonight's cattle trial. Dare pulled the cows that not only didn't want to play , they tried to kill him. I let him HIT once good but then another one came back for some and I called the run. He was more than willing to fight with them but I am not willing to watch him get hurt. Not worth it to me. Dually pulled some nice cows but he tried to turn them in the opposite direction at the start because that is the way we went the past 2 days. Darn smart dogs. Finally got them going to the first panel and they stalled so we had to push and pull and push and he doesn't always push well. He would not stop and push where I asked so he overflanked and twirled them and then got aggravated and dove in and twirled them, but he held them on the crossdrive and we finally got it done and got all 3 in the center pen. It was good enough for 107 and 2nd place.. All done and out for ice cream which was not that good. Tomorrow is just sheep and ducks and no cows. Course A sheep and ducks. I need a kick ass sheep run.

No comments:

Post a Comment