WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Catching UP

Ok so I have been busy with a clinic and then my Birthday celebration. First the clinic It was Roger STevens for 3 days and we worked on some really neat exercises that incorporated pressure and timing and short flanks. I was able to work on Dually blowing me off on directions. Wow , I had no idea how bad it had gotten but I am back on track. Dare didn't get to work much. I worked Edge and he was AWESOME!!! Gosh he can do some nice things. We worked on cattle a few times and he hits heels and heads. I was afraid he would not hit heads but apparently I was wrong. One tried to get away and he reached up and hit the nose and released and turned that little sucker back. We worked on an outrun with him in the duck arena and with some other people out there, he went nice and wide and pretty. I worked him today on walking up on the stock and that will need some work. He does not want to walk away from me. He keeps coming back to me or not moving forward. I can fix that. Everybody liked Roger and we had a good clinic. I kept forgetting to add this or that to certain dishes that I had to prepare. I would remember days later. I think I'm losing it but I've said that before. Glad it's over though. My Birthday celebration included an hour with a medium. He was very nice and came up with some amazing things. Basically he only got energy or messages from Mom and Dad and Carols Father in law ARnie whom we all had known when he was alive. Supposedly Dad told him he had buried a box near the old business but Carol and I could not find anything. Of course there are a number of old businesses so right away that's and issue and the oldest one has been razed. We got a tape of it though so that's good. And on to dinner in RI which was very good at a local pub. great seafood. Then we took a Blackstone riverboat cruize and the weathere was perfect and the ride was delightful. Stopped for ice cream and then home. I great Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment