WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, July 11, 2014

BUNNY WAR!!

The wild bunnies are eating my garden. They have devoured all of my corn plants and 4 bean plants. So I bought a small hav a heart and I just set it up with a carrot and some nice lettuce. If I catch one, I will release it someplace else even though I love seeing them in the fields. Not very nice of them to eat my vegetable garden. Last year it was the chipmunks eating my tomatoes, but I'm pretty sure they would not be eating my bean plants. I went to Mann's Rv for the 3rd time this week and finally got my trailer back. They repacked the wheel bearings and checked the brakes and checked the axle. Looks good to go at least for a while. I had them fix the leaky hose attachment and so I hope that will be good when I use it next. It was very leaky. I have been driving a little with Edge . He need some confidence to go out ahead of me. I'll keep working on it. His flanks and his stop are going to be so easy. He practically skids to a stop when I say it. NICE!!! I checked out a big HAV a heart at tractor supply tonight.. Kathy had a rooster to donate to the cause. They appear to make them with little cages inside that you can put live bait in which has got to work better than store bought chicken. Still not sure what I am trying to catch so it's hard to know what to bait with. I am going to wait till I come home from Maine to tackle that issue. In the meantime I have to put everybody in the barn every night which is working out fine. In the am they troup back to their pen except for the chicken who lollygags . I keep leaving her out but one of these days I am going to forget and let the dogs out and byeybye chickie. I have been enjoying my new porch a lot this summer. In the morning, it is lovely out here in the shade and with a breeze it's just wonderful. I have 2 hummingbird feeders right outside the windows and they keep me entertained too. I have my computer out here and I do a lot of work right here with the dogs either at my feet or behind me in their little room . If I had a recliner out here, I no doubt would be out cold every afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment