WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Off the be the Wizard

Presumptuous as it is.  I hope to do well at the trial this weekend.  On my way to Maine for and ASCA trial .Farm and arena. Edge is entered in Farm ADv sheep ducks and Dually is entered in Adv Sheep and then the arena trial.  Course D is one day,. And I think course C ducks . Should be fun.

I have the trailer all hooked up  and ready to roll. I have the food packed but no clothes yet.  dog food yes. towels and sheets. yes.   cleaned out the crate the Kip got sick in and put it back in the car. I think maybe I will try letting him ride in the wire crate and let Dually ride loose,.  I will also give him some ginger pills that I had for Dare.  Baby Dare  miss you buddy.


2 comments: