WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Poor Brownie

  I was sitting on the back porch reading my book actually relaxing when I heard a crash and realized the other half of they Y chute had fallen over.  I sorta thought I hope there isn't a sheep under that and went back to reading.  I went out to do some gardening about 3 hrs later and when I stopped I looked out there and there was something white and fluffy caught under the panels.  Poor old Brownie, I thought for sure she would be dead. You know how sheep can be.  She got up a little unsteady but not too bad and went in to the barn to eat  grain.  Hopefully she will be right as rain in the morning for lessons.  I would hate to lose her, she is my pet sheep if you can imagine.

I bought 2lbs of mussels for dinner and at them all. THey were darn tasty.

I have farm work to do, but not as much as other years.  I seem to have done a lot of the stuff I wanted to get done and now I am working more on maintenance and that is why I had time to read today.  Of course the dogs would have preferred it if I worked them but I am not fond of working midafternoon and I had a student here all morning. 

I haven't heard from the  Fla house owner about the lease agreement I sent her yet. i guess I should email and make sure she got it. 

I have an appt for dog massage on Monday. She  comes to the house.  Isnt' that funny? I want to keep Dually tuned up and see if she can tell me why Kip keeps coming up lame. 

2 comments: