WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hard Day

   Very sad this morning, but then I got busy and took  the dogs to their obedience class and on the way home I stopped at the granite place and they allowed me to pick whatever I want from their  scrap  heap for memorials.  I got 7-8 stones.  all different. dark to light.  I will get them engraved for Ebony(it's been 27 yrs so it's time)Molly 17 yrs ago, Piper 8 yrs ago , Mom 16yrs ago, Dad 11 yrs ago and Mikey I have a little  garden planned for where they are all resting now. very therapeutic.

Then I gave an instinct test to a nice little sheltie with a lot of drive.  She came with her neurosurgeon dad who I gave a hard time to for being late before I knew he was a Dr.  I was annoyed he was late. I was a bad person. Oh well, he said he wanted to come back.. we'll see

Then 2 more lessons and in the house for soup and shower.

BTW,  another bark this morning, but not a good bark. It sounded like Mikey but it sounded like a human crying along with the bark.  very odd. No more barking please Mikey.

2 comments: