WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

busy day

Up earlyish to make it into Worcester to pick up the Aerosmith tickets that I won on a local radio station.  Can't go because i will be at a clinic in Maine, but maybe my sister and brother in law will want  them. I'm still waiting to hear. And then to the hospital to get blood drawn again to find out if the first test was a mistake. Ha ha no suck luck i'm sure.  
And then to obedience class which was great since there were only 2 of us and Dare was not stressed by any other male dogs being there. Both dogs did really well and it was fun.  Dare seems to have the stand for exam down pat while Dually is still dancing around(goofball).

Home and a bunch of lessons and then dinner out with a student.  good food and conversation.  nice day all in all.

2 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well on the blood test. I did not know you had cancer. What kind was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had 2 kinds--uterine( so they gave me a hysterectomy and I'm good) And then I got THyroid cancer (huertle cell). they removed the thyroid and surrounding lymphs and I was good for 2 yrs now they are seeing an increase in my thyroglobulin levels. Hmm just read that if it has spread to any other place in the body then chemo is only effective for a very small percentage of people. That doesn't sound promising.

    ReplyDelete