WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, June 1, 2012

LIttle lambie

   I have a little black lamb that appears to be dying. It's weak and skin and bones but it's eating and pooping , but it ignores me and the dogs and I have been keeping it in the yard away from the sheep. They bump it and it falls down or they head butt it and it can't get up quickly.  So  I gave it a shot of Penicillin tonight and we'll see if it makes any difference. If it does, I should have done it 2mos ago, but to be honest, I have thought there was something wrong with this lamb since it was born.

We worked the cows this am in the 10 0 by 100.  Dually fetched them and he drove them and he dove in a few times as per normal.  Jan says she has a way to fix that and I can't wait to try it. It involves a few people and a lot of pressure.  Sounds like fun.

The ASCNE stock trial opened today so I wonder if I will get some entries tomorrow.  I hope we fill it this year since we opted to get a 2nd judge.  Well it will be fun no matter what.

Ok good news.  Tempe is preggers with minimum 7 pups.  Hope there is one there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment