WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

sorry

Sorry I haven't been writing, but I lost my password and was too lazy to look it up and I figured nobody was reading anyway. But it turns out my sister reads to if nobody else does, then I will write for her.
 Why are there so many bugs out there tonight when it is so darn cool  out. I have a fleece on and it was not enough. I took the dogs out back for a final walk and checked on the cows(they are still there and that is a good thing) and the mosquitos were hot and heavy. I practically ran back to the house, but anybody who knows me knows I really didn't.  ;-).

Today we finished painting the duck panels lavender. They are BEEEYOOO tiful..  I am not finished putting them together yet. I need to cut some new plastic lattice and I need some eye hooks and then I will be done and I can put my duck arena back together and start using it again.

Betty came and worked Fios on the down for the 2nd time this week and he actually did 4 or 5 in a row. Sunday , he would not do that.  He is maybe starting to question her less, I hope. We will keep doing it until they get it.

Kathy came and worked Ben on the ASCA course, mostly on the crossdrive and a little  penning.   And then worked Tru on the sheep.  We had her put the sheep in the chute so I could doctor one of them and she really liked that. We let her bite and push.


2 comments:

  1. Diane, I read and have been missing your blog. I didn't know how to comment on your blog (that's why I've messaged you on FB). But, I've learned how to comment, so I'll join your sister in reading and commenting! Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete