WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Dare

I put Dare out in the pen so I could eat breakfast and when I went to check on him 5min later, he was gone so I got in the car and he was at the next farm. But he would not get in the car so I basically chased him in the car back to the house. He thought that was great fun.  I must fix the fence today so I can put him out there safely again.

I took all 3 dogs out to the arena to work cows.  Edgie was wearing himself out by running the fenceline so I tied him up.  I worked Dare first and he took every command and really worked very nicely. I was very pleased with him. Then I took Dually out and I don't know what got into him. He was horrible. He would not take a down or a flank. I ran out and got after him a number of times and it didn't get any better so I took him off the field and gave up for now.  I think we need to go into a smaller area and have a lesson on who's in charge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment