WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

  I think I generally have a negative glass 1/2 full personality and trying to think of positive things to be thankful for is sometimes hard for me, but I am going to try.

I am thankful for my dogs who keep me sane.  I am thankful they like me.

I am thankful for my family who also likes me most of the time.  My sisters are the greatest and I can depend on them when I need them.  I have 2 brother in laws that are pretty damn good too. 

I am thankful for my students who give me a reason to get up in the morning.  You have no idea how important you are to me.

I am thankful I am cancer free right this moment. Tomorrow may be another story.

1 comment: