WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Kitchen progress

The boys came today and installed the floor.  It looks great.  One of the installers liked it so much he decided to put it in his house. It took them about 5.5 hrs.

I put Dare out in the locked dog area and put the cover on the doggie door so he could not get out. HA,  next time I looked he was outside lying on the ground. The door was closed so I guess he pushed it up and went thru  the flap and it slammed back down.  silly dog  I then put a coat on him and put him in a crate in the car.

Went out tonight and picked out some colors to match the cabinets.  Got some good colors but might need to decide on backsplash before I decide on color.

No comments:

Post a Comment