WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Training Post

  After all those trials , I have a few things I will need to fix and a few things I need to train.  It's so important when you trial in ASCA to have a dog that will take a square flank and go to the fence .  I so needed it at the 2nd panel on course   A and B but not so much on F.  But it would have stood me well on F too now that I think about it.

The other thing that I need to work on desperately is the dog must learn to control the run away sheep from behind and not flank to the front to stop them and turn them.  This will take a lot of finesse and I'm  sure I will have to convince them that it will work if they do it right.

I wonder how I am going to work on this in the snow this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment