WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cartersville, Ga

  I made it thru Atlanta without getting killed.   gosh I hate that road.  But when they slowed up for traffic it was much easier on me.  I did not care that we were going slow. Anyway, campground had my spot all ready for me but I did not level the trailer correctly so I am going to have to think about changing it tomorrow. 

Good news is the black water tank drained out fine after the tp treatment so I will be more careful.  I am parked  next to an  aussie friend who also has a Vest dog.  She is fun to be around so a good weekend is in store.

We went over and worked the cattle which are not dog broke but are baby weanlings so they       move off if the dog jumps at them.  I'm a little worried about keeping them together in small groups but at least the farm trial is tomorrow and we have a little more leeway with handling them for a day.  We also worked the sheep since they were borrowed. They are going to be a little light but fun. Edgie did a really nice job and so did Dually.

Tired of driving. good night

No comments:

Post a Comment