WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hot WATer!

I hooked up the trailer yesterday morning and brought it over to Camping World and left it all day for them to see if they could fix the hot water heater.  They did but it was not covered by warranty, but who cares?  I have hot water again.  It's the little things in life that make me  happy.

So while the camper was being fixed I drove off to Morriston for an appt with a real estate agent.   She drove me around some properties for sale on her golf cart, but I didn't care for the ones that I could afford. They were narrow 10acre plots with no trees.  I want some old growth big trees on my property.. There was a lot with some great trees but it was almost double the price.

The we drove to a property that we knew was more than I wanted to pay, but I wanted to see it anyway and it was really nice..   10 acres with quite a few trees and a small cute house with an attached covered pool.  I didn't think I wanted a pool but  it would be great for the dogs.  Barn was not very big and not in very good shape.  That was a little bit north of Ocala and so we drove thru Ocala which is a nice town.  I thought the property would be too expensive for me but maybe not.

I have found a nice place to take the dogs biking at night that is virtually deserted.  So we went biking last night and I picked up a a movie "The Homesman".  I think it was good, but I am not quite sure.

I think I am going to work both dogs on sheep this am. Dually hasn't worked in a couple of weeks so it should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment