WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

All set now

So I studied the on line motorcycle permit tests all day off and on on Sunday. There are questions that I got wrong when I was 16.5 and still got them wrong today.   Yes I can remember the questions.  Because I got them wrong and could not figure out why for the life of me.  Obviously since I keep getting them wrong.  Anways, I figured they could not keep asking me that same question over and over and I was doing pretty good on the other questions so  I went to the registry,paid my money, took the test and PASSED.  They have given me a motorcycle learners permit. Now I have to sign up for the class and see if I can learn to ride a motorcycle. How hard can it be?  Nat said I could use her dirt bike to practice which sounds like a good idea.

I got some patch material in the mail for one of the agility tunnels which are for sale. I have a blue 15 ft tunnel and a purple 20 ft tunnel. I also have a panel jump for sale.

I cut a piece of metal for a screen guard but I am not sure I have the right screws for it. I need short self tapping and I have some but they might be too long. 

I am starting to think about packing for Maine.  I am taking a short vacation, I have peeps to take care of the livestock.

I filled the hay feeder up and backed the trailer up to it in case they need to refill it when I am gone. I tried to get Kathy to take the silky hen but she can't because hers would kill it.  So I guess I won't be taking that to Maine.  A student tonight might be able to get rid of it  and maybe the call ducks too this fall.

Still trying to find some hay for next year.  Not having a lot of luck.

Worked Kip tonight on driving.   He's kinda fun to work.  He liked to bite the goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment