WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

kippy kippy cow cow

Kip seems to like the cows now.  AFter 3 days of working them, he has gained some courage and wanted to go in for a heel.  He still does not like them turning on him but who does. ?  He was working  away from me on a 6 ft line and taking commands to get back and walk up.  I was pleased with him

Edge worked cows today and he was all about kicking butt and taking names.  He went in on the side of one and came out behind the rear legs.  It didn't seem to faze him.  He dodges the kicks quite well.  Dually is not nearly as fast at dodging them.

I worked in a round pen today and tried to teach Dually to go under the panels when they were too close to the panels for him to get around.  I had limited success at that.

Done working and we went shopping and then I stopped at the Congregational church to pick up lobster and haddock chowder dinner for Greg and I. Laura can't eat it.  Not bad.. I can do better.

Greg and I ran over to Kathy and Eds to taste the striper that Greg and Stewart caught this am.  It was rather spongy I thought, but the taste was good.

Home tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment