WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sick Sheep

Ok so the sick sheep that I had put in the barn is apparently better.  This morning she was down in the stall and I thought ok this must be the end.   But I gave her penicillin, banamine, b12, BOSE, probios powder, probios paste and nutri drench. And then I wormed the hell out of her.  If the cure didn't kill her then whatever was wrong shouldn't either.   Then I thought, damn it if she dies in the stall I am going to have trouble getting her out so I opened the doors, she got up and wobbled out.  She wandered out to the arena where the other sheep were and started to eat grass. She has eaten nothing in 2 days.  I thought well maybe she is just nibbling and not really eating.  I put her out with the others and she continued to eat.  I left for an hr and came back and she was still eating.  I guess she it not going to die although I have yet to see her chew her cud.  Tomorrow will be the key. 

Went to see Ricky and the Flash.  -don't bother

I got an email from a guy who wants  to take herding lessons from me in Fla.  He also has goats and cows.  Hmmmm sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment