WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, September 28, 2015

4 day Jan Wesen Clinic

WOW  just WOW.

What a great clinic and so challenging.   So many advanced handlers and dogs really pushing the limits.   What a great way to get ready for Finals and Nationals which I leave for next week.

Edgie went flying again on a cow.  He has got to learn to bite and let go not hold on.  Cindy adjusted his neck, ribs,sternum, head etc.  He did some really nice work.  What a good boy. 

Dually had his own challenges.  We worked 4 days on trying to get him to take an away to me command when I said it.  He fought us tooth and nail. He was better this morning because we worked before I took Jan to the airport.  We also worked on him staying behind and holding the line.  Tough work.

I can't believe I leave for Finals next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment