WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Dentist

  I have the best dentist.  He is great fun but he usually does cause me some pain. Ok Maybe he is not all that great, but he's very cute.  I had an appt last night for 6:45 and I got there late because of a huge backup on the Turnpike.   He still had me come in.   I had a cracked filling and it turns out an enormous cavity below.   He was concerned that I would not feel well this am.  But I am right as rain and oh so thankful, because the next thing was a root canal.  NOT

 Today Gail and I went to the Brimfield flea market. From 11-4.  We stopped for lunch at Francesco's and then continued shopping.  Prices were high on stuff.  I did manage to buy motorcycle boots , heavy leather for $20.   And I got 2 industrial styled stools for the kitchen.  I will have to do some work on them but they will be cool.  

The dogs missed me and were bored all day.   Right now it's raining out and we need it so badly.  Off to bed because I did not get much sleep last night.

1 comment: