WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's 3 am

  Well this is getting old.  waking up all night and not being able to get back to sleep.  Not sure its' good to take benadryl  every night.

Cows have arrived for the upcoming clinic. I have not had time to work them.  5 little ones and one bigger one. Her name is Muffin and she has been here before.

I've been working on my front landscaping. Today after lessons, I went and bought some granite pavers to make a wall in the front with. I did the big wall section and tomorrow I will finish the side that is smaller.  Those suckers are heavy.  It looks ok. I maybe should have curved the wall. Not sure.

I'm getting puppy updates daily which is making me anxious to meet the new guy.  He has no name yet.  How does Ten sound?  He's my 10th dog.

Edge has been doing some nice work out back on the sheep.  He is not so sticky in getting them and his walk up has improved.  The shake can helped with that.   Kip is so nice and natural, I need to work him more to establish more of a relationship.  Maybe when I get to Florida this year.  I can't wait to go down there.  I want to see my house and see how it feels to live there.

Ok going to go turn on the tv and see if that puts me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment