WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

BARNHUNT

 Dually had a stellar Open run but I touched him and nq'd us.  The 2nd run he placed 2nd for his 2nd leg.  Edge won his Senior class with HIC and we moved up to Masters.  He hit the 1st 2 rats but I thought there might be more so I pushed him to look and he hit on a litter tube and I called it so that nq'd him.  Must trust my dog more.

I was afraid Dually would get overtired so I took him home after his classes then came back and ran Edge in 1 class. Then I left and went to a farm swap (nothign I wanted). Then went home for 3 hrs and  made 2 lemon creme pies.  I went back to the hunt and dropped 1 pie and went to Gails appetizers and then back to the barn for Edges's  Master run.  I finished that and went back to Gails for dinner and just got home at 10.  No wonder I'm tired. Fun night tonight. We are getting to know each other better and had more to talk about. She had 6 or so other women that I have been getting to know all winter.  It was a good time and I am looking forward to coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment