WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Repairs

The Golf cart stopped working on Monday night after I gave Kathy and Roger Stevens a tour of the place. We drove through the gate and it just stopped.  I thought maybe it was out of charge so we pushed it back under the barn and plugged it in.  I tried it the next day and nope still not working. I called a golf cart repair guy yesterday and he showed up a few hours later with a trailer and took it away to hopefully be fixed. I have come to rely on it.

The outside shower has decided not to work also.  You turn it on and it dribbles out.  The faucet below works fine so not sure what is going on at all. I'm afraid they may have to go through the stucco to get at it.  But I have some to love my outside shower so I will probably get it fixed soon.  I'm looking for  a plumber now.

No comments:

Post a Comment