WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

SURPRISE

 I had a baby goat today.  I thought there was one coming but since I did not have the doe bred then I was not really sure. But you can sure tell who the Daddy was. He and unfortunately it's a he, is  a spitting image of a Boer.  Sorry Wendy I know you wanted one up north.  He seems to be fine but nobody over there is moving much, but if I remember correctly it takes a few days for then to get their sea legs as it where. She of course had it at the far end of the farthest pasture. But the good news is the golf cart is back and buzzing along faster than ever.

Tomorrow the outdoor shower gets a plumber.   And then I will have to go buy stucco and learn how to stucco the outside of a house.

I did Yoga this am for the first time in a very long time and I think I pulled a muscle in my side. minor minor

I drove to Ocala today to pick up some free pallets but of course they didn't have any.  But it was at a discount tile and flooring place.  fun looking around.  Got prices on installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment