WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Dually

Dually has been feeling pretty good and I thought I had his eating down to a science, but today he maybe overdid it  or something and he at a couple piece of  pork this am (not much for him) but tonight he would not eat anything.   I tried to hand feed him and he would not swallow it, but just kept spitting it out.  I' ve been taking him in the car with me to visit my sister and he gets out and goes in the house and plays with her dogs toys and then we come home.  Tonight he went out and did some running and that could have been what has set him off tonight.  He so wants to run. I have to manage that better.  I hope I get a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment