WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Dually

I spoon fed him yesterday morning and he did swallow unlike the day before. He ate chicken necks by himself last night. We'll what happens this morning . He does not like to eat in the am much anyway.  But much and nothing are 2 different things.

I spent the morning yesterday out in the garden with Dually. I cleaned it up and planted all my tomatoes, peppers,beans  and zucchini.  Only a matter of time before the weeds take it over. Dually spent the morning watching the sheep.  When I took a break, I went out with him and sat in a chair and had him walk up on them and push  them away from the center pen. He was very keen to do that.. Because I have been keeping him so close to me and taking him everywhere, everytime I leave the house without him he screams and runs around like a madman.  I went in the bathroom yesterday and he thought he lost me.  back and forth from the front door to the back door at a full run until I could get his attention.

Today I may start on the 4 yrds of mulch I had delivered. The tractor will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment