WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

OMG

 I got my lawn tractor back to day for a whopping $375.  It runs great  and it should for that price. they were supposed to call me before they did major work on it because I might have junked it. Too late now.  So I started to mow my chest high grass. I got the front yard done and the  back yard and I started to do the path back to the arena.  It was very thick and very high.  I almost got it done but as I was turning the tractor around on the narrow path, it fell off and rolled backwards into the dropoff. Of course I can't get it out without  a chain which I can't seem to locate.  The tractor started today and I can use it to pull out the lawn tractor if I can borrow a chain.

I took a nap this afternoon because I was up so much last night worrying about something dumb like the tractor.

Good news.. Que is pregnant with 3 puppies. I'll take a black one please LOL>

No comments:

Post a Comment