WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Journey updat

He's  better but  still not quite there yet.  He's still taking the meds the last dr gave him, but he still has a discharge from his nose.  IT's better don't get me wrong, but it's still there.

Today I am trialing Edge and Kip on ducks sheep and cattle.  Edge worked the cows a little yesterday and they were babys and olders cows.  He got in the slot much more easily on the away side and had a lot of trouble on the go bye side. I am going to go to the fence and see if he can keep them to me that way today.  He was also pretty wound up and zooming a lot.  Must calm him down.

Lots of Finals dogs here this weekend so should be great competition!

Have I ever said that Alabama has the entire market on flies?   I have been killing them in the trailer for the last 1/2 hr and everytime I think I am done, I see 3 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment