WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

sorry

It's hard to post while  I am in Fla because I usually have no data and so my hotspot wont' work.  It's the beginning of a billing cycle so I am flush with data right now and I will be home  to Mass in a week so I will have my wifi back again.
Kip is still lame and I have been taking him and Journey to a Chinese medicine/herbalist and accupuncture vet.  She is very nice but I am not seeing any results.  I am getting very frustrated with Kip being lame all the time.  I restrict his activity but he doesn't seem to get any better.  Maybe when I am home I can get Stacey to give him regular massages.  I think I feel heat in his right shoulder everytime I touch him so you would thing that would be treatable.  He is entered in a trial next weekend so I will be taking the rimadyl with me.
Journey was put on 3 different herbals and she was sure I was going to see a change. I see nothing different..  I am going for  a last appt tomorrow and then I am again running out of options.  Poor little guy.  Such a sweetie. 

It's very hot down here today. 90's so I have done nothing but watch tv all day.  I will go out later and work Edge and pick some more cactus.  I did spray the yard for dog fennel and some pricker bush that seems to be popping up. I have to go out and do the pasture before I leave.

I am gradually moving things into the trailer so I will be ready to leave on Sunday.  I am picking up stuff outside and putting it away little by little.  I could do more but then what would I do for the next 4 days.

I sold the sheep to a local dealer.  He is coming to get them on Sat.  He's getting s great deal and hopefully he will save me 3 dehorned goats for next Nov when I come back.

Today I dropped the remote for the overhead fans and it changed the settings on it and I can' get the fans to turn on anymore.  damn

New tires for the car before I drive home.  They just didn't look good enough to drive all that way on. I also ordered TPMS sensors so the alert on the car will shut off.

Just about done watching the 3rd seasonn for the Blacklist.  What a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment