WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Yoga Day

   I am really starting to like my Yoga class. There are 2 of us most of the time and the instructor is great.  She wants us to do things right and she  is always explaining and adjusting us.  I can do things now that I could not do when I started. One of them is childs pose.  I could not sit back on my heels to save my life. It killed my knees but now no problem.  Not sure if my balance is improving but I think it is.  I'm not as tippy as I was when I started.  Tree pose isn't much better but the other stuff is stronger. I am going to miss this class when I am in Fla and Alabama in the next 3 wks.

    Thanksgiving is going to be at the local Public House Restaurant this year.  We have an 11 am seating which had I been asked , I would not have agreed to, but....  There will still be time to work dogs when I get out of my $49 lunch.  It  better be damn good!

   Got the rest of my hay today so I should be good until May. hopefully.  I am down to 11 sheep and 3 goats and they generally only eat 1 bale mo and I have 10 bales I think.  Also they hay is set up so maybe nobody will have to touch it for a week.  So my volunteer livestock feeders will have little or nothing do do with the hay other than to MAKE SURE THE TARP IS TIED DOWN TIGHT.

 Also got another calf hutch this weekend, but I sold the first one to Laura so I still only have one but hopefully another one on the way courtesy of new student Erin.  The horse trailer is still out there so when it rains the sheep and goats go in there too.  They are set for the winter. More shelter than they usually get.

Tomorrow it is supposed to rain pretty hard so I think it will be cookie day. MMmmm  molasses cookies and spice

No comments:

Post a Comment