WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, July 13, 2012

First Day of the Clinic

hot hot hot too damn hot.  tomorrow will be worse?  starting at 6am , at least Jan and I are.  Dogs and handlers held up well though.  Nobody had a breakdown and I think everybody was happy.

Lunch was chicken ceasar and Kathy made a wonderful orange Birthday  cake for Nat.  Mmmmm wish I had some.  I am being so good it's pathetic.

I did have some mago lime sorbet (homemade) It was ok . Apparently it was better later in a frozen margarita.  Will keep fooling with the recipe. Maybe I will do a watermelon granita --sounds delish.

New exercise was put an L shaped panel against the corner of the fence and about 14 inches or less of clearance and drive or fetch the sheep thru.  I did't do it. I didn't work a dog today but will tomorrow. A bunch of people who have never worked cows worked them.  Cool. I like the cows.  It's 8"41 and I am just barely keeping my head up.  The heat really saps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment